The demand for pediatric clinical trials far surpasses available investigators, sites and patients. With access to I-ACT for Children’s global site network — the largest pediatric research site network focused on clinical trials that support regulatory approvals and labeling — clinical trial sponsors can improve study execution.
With pre-qualified, interconnected sites across the United States, Central and South America, Australia, South Africa and Saudi Arabia, I-ACT for Children quickly identifies which sites best suit your study. We also have collaboration agreements with large site networks in Europe, Canada and Japan. With unparalleled access, you’ll meet patient recruitment and enrollment goals faster and easier.
To further streamline study execution, the I-ACT for Children Site Network is able to use a central IRB. This can expedite IRB approvals and may accelerate study startup.
9 Ways the I-ACT for Children’s Site Network accelerates study startup, boosts patient recruitment/retention and improves study delivery:
- We assign an I-ACT for Children Site Champion and Point of Contact at each site for more efficient communication and to enhance site and investigator engagement.
- Through our Pediatric Improvement Collaborative for Clinical Trials & Research (PICTR®) program, we collect and analyze quality improvement data across our site network to optimize site performance.
- A central IRB (Advarra) helps streamline processes and improve study startup.
- We provide tools to improve the budget negotiation cycle time.
- We facilitate master confidential disclosure agreements (MCDAs) and master clinical trial agreements (MCTAs) between sponsors and sites.
- We facilitate successful CRO-site relationships.
- We facilitate peer-to-peer engagement with PIs, Site Coordinators and Study Nurses.
- We provide ongoing continuing education for all site network members.
- Our mentoring program connects established pediatric research professionals with individuals new to the field to expand the next generation of pediatric research staff.
Explore Our Additional Capabilities