Working with I-ACT for Children gives you the opportunity to partner with a first-of-its-kind organization pioneering the path to more safe and effective medical therapies for children.
- Be part of a team that is passionate about providing children with the care they deserve
- Work to address the fundamental gaps and challenges in pediatric clinical trials
- Support the development of the scientific infrastructure that is necessary to plan and execute pediatric clinical trials
- Partner with key stakeholders from academia, industry, parent/patient advocacy groups and regulatory agencies
- We are supportive of remote working and will consider candidates outside the metro Washington, D.C. area
Our office is centrally located, a short drive from Washington D.C. and Maryland’s biotech corridor.
Click on the position title below to read the full description and apply:
There are no career listings at this time.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and aligned with U.S. benchmarked ranges for a research-based nonprofit of this size and complexity. Benefits include 401(k), health, vision and dental plans, and paid vacation/company holidays.