Youth Tobacco Cessation: Science and Treatment Stategies
Youth Tobacco Cessation: Science and Treatment Strategies
Below are the meeting materials from the May 15, 2019 Youth Tobacco Cessation: Strategies and Treatments meeting.
E-Cigarette Prevention in Youth: New Challenges, New Strategies
- Brian King, PhD, MPH, Office on Smoking and Health, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - click to view slides
- Kathleen Crosby, MPH, Center for Tobacco Products, FDA - click to view slides
The Science of Addiction in Adolescents
- Sharon Levy, MD, MPH, Boston Children’s Hospital - click to view slides
What Can We Learn from the Blueprint for Action?
- Allison Hoffman, PhD, Office of the Commissioner, FDA - click to view slides
Experience with Cessation Therapies in Adolescents
- Steven Sussman, PhD, University of Southern California - click to view slides
- Rachel Grana Mayne, PhD, MPH, National Cancer Institute - click to view slides
- Thomas McRae, MD, MS, Pfizer - click to view slides
- Susanne Tanski, MD, MPH, American Academy of Pediatrics - click to view slides
Addressing the Gaps: Where Should Treatment Efforts Be Focused?
- Suchitra Krishnan-Sarin, PhD, Yale University - click to view slides
- Amanda Graham, PhD, Truth Initiative - click to view slides
- Part 1: https://collaboration.fda.gov/parltzqk7171/
- Part 2: https://collaboration.fda.gov/pta0658nwf1e/