I-ACT for Children Site Network Questionnaire
Thank you for your interest in becoming an I-ACT for Children Network Site Member. Below is a link to the online survey, that we ask your site to complete within 2 weeks. This survey will ask for several pieces of information from different members of your clinical trial team. This survey will require multiple members of your clinical research team, and you are unable to save your progress and return to the survey at a later time. Since it must be completed in one sitting, we recommend the following steps to complete the site network questionnaire:
- Review and print the read-only PDF version of the survey
- A link to a read-only PDF file of the survey can be found here: Site Questionnaire – PDF
This review will give you the opportunity to leverage your entire team prior to beginning the survey online. Ask specific members of your team for information you will need, so when you are ready to start the online version, you already have all of the required information.
2. Share the parts of the survey that will be completed by other members of your clinical team.
3. Collect the completed sections of the survey from your clinical team and review the information.
Ready to begin the survey?
4. Using your printed PDF and notes, complete the online site questionnaire here –
Please contact Janelle Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions while completing the survey, and thank you again for your interest.