Chief Executive Officer
The Medical Director will be a dynamic individual capable of providing overall medical leadership to the organization, supporting the growth of the portfolio and establishing a more mature organization over time. S/he will play a pivotal role in providing advice and guidance regarding pediatric product development, clinical trials strategy and planning, trials implementation and related matters. The Medical Director will be responsible for facilitating the rigorous scientific/medical evaluation of new and existing pediatric drugs, biologics and devices according to the highest ethical standards and in compliance with regulatory requirements. S/he will lead a multi-disciplinary group of consultant scientists, physicians, ethicists, pharmacologists/pharmacists, biostatisticians, epidemiologists and other experts.
Key Requirements and Work Experience
- Hard working, passionate and driven to achieve meaningful health outcomes for children
- Pediatrician with at least 5 years of clinical experience (pediatric specialty training preferred)
- More than 5 years of experience in regulated clinical development and interventional clinical trials, including working effectively with regulators, investigators, biopharmaceutical sponsors etc.
- First-hand knowledge of U.S. and international regulatory requirements
- Prior high-level management experience; leading and working as a member of teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of innovative trials methodology and state-of-the-art informatics
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) periodically
Salary & Benefits
Commensurate with experience and aligned with US benchmarked ranges for a research-based non-profit of this size and complexity.
How to Apply
Please complete the application form and attach a resume and letter of interest. For additional question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute for Advanced Clinical Trials for Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/ Women/ Individuals with Disabilities/ Protected Veterans.