Administrative Assistant – Quality Improvement
Administrative Assistant - Quality Improvement
Director, Site Quality Improvement
Job Purpose Summary
The Administrative Assistant – Quality Improvement is responsible for supporting the Director, Site Quality Improvement. Support will include administrative duties including tracking, documenting and communications of the Pediatric Improvement Collaborative for Clinical Trials & Research (PICTR) program.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health-related field preferred.
- 3-5 years experience as an Administrative Assistant in a health-related or quality improvement field
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement Methodology and best QI practices is preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Site Network Quality Improvement Program
- Provide support for multidisciplinary teams working on quality improvement initiatives
- Track and document program activities
- Proofread or edit program materials, e-mails, letters, and reports
- Schedule and assist with in-person or virtual webinars and learning sessions
- Attend learning sessions and training sessions as requested
- Assist in completing manual quality assurance audits on site metrics, program materials, and program data base.
- Manage QI dashboards and distribution to sites and key stakeholders
Support network sites on managing, collecting, and submitting QI metrics through REDCap.
- Transfer data into new formats to make it more appropriate for analyses and reporting.
- Use tools to automate data collection and assist with setting up and managing new sites.
- Support the maintenance of the QI communities page and program data base in Salesforce
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Works well independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with people at all levels by phone, e-mail and in-person
- Proficient use of standard computer programs: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat
Domestic and international travel: up to 5%
Salary & Benefits
Commensurate with experience and aligned with US benchmarked ranges for a research-based non-profit of this size and complexity.